Reflections on the Sketchbook Challenge- Days 11- 20
|Days 17 & 19/20|
|Days 12, 11 & 14/15|
- I'm wanting to take my sketchbook off the table, away from the camera and into the wild- particularly for the sketch of the house.
- I'm not good at painting kittens, which shouldn't surprise be since I've never done it before- we all have to start somewhere.
- I'm building confidence in what I can tackle (kitten above case in point)- just starting and giving it ago is the biggest gift to creativity.
- Showing up, pushing through and building up marks results in something.
- Mistakes get hidden or obscured by the end result, or they add character and don't matter so much in the end.
- Drawing takes up as much time as a painted journal page can.
- I love mixing mediums.
- I'm excited to see what's next.
- Some pages can stretch over two days ;)
- I'm still playing with styles and ways.
Videos for each day can be found over on my Youtube channel here.
|Day 16 & 18|