All that lies in possibilities

Somewhere between a dream and a memory
I pull back to hear a whisper
Do you remember, she taunts,
when you saw between the worlds,
all that lies in possibility.
 
Wishing you all a most JoyFull New Year filled with "all that lies in Possibility". For me there was a quietness that descended with the Solstice as the earth stilled for awhile allowing me to collect pieces together and rest awhile. Just now I can feel the shift again with the New Year beginning. 

2015 you were a beautiful bridge, even if somewhat bumpy and steep at times. You were the bridge that allowed me to meet myself in that still point and connection. You were the healing from when I jumped and found my wings weren’t quite ready to unfurl in time to catch me. You were the journey I had to take without leaving home. You were bitter and sweet medicine all in one, you took me deep and you carried me to here.

2016, ahhhhhh, I feel you as a soft balm already, a gentle gift, a slow unfolding. I am so please to meet you and linger in the dreams of your possibilities. I know you have good stuff planned, magical and inviting. I know you are the way home. You are the one I’ve been waiting for.

(Above is one of the paintings I finished last year (SOLD), there are a few I've just been too busy to share with you yet, but I will, I promise).

Circling with Kuna Yin

 She's been calling to me, whispering "rest, rest your weary heart, I've got you, I've always had you", I see petals, roses, I see soft light, I feel warmth and tenderness. She is Fierce Gentleness. She is mama ocean of eternal love. If you would like to know more about Circling with Kuan Yin then pop over here.

Winged Love Notes

I have put together a little something including a collective reading for the new year and a personal message for those on my Winged Love Notes list. If you would like to receive this please pop your name on the list here & I will occasionally write a little love note to wing its way to your inbox Xx
WOTY Readings




WOTY readings are available until the 31st of January and are proving to be powerful insights into working with your word- I am still digesting what came up for me in mine (although if you received my winged love notes then you'll know that my WOTY may be shifting).




Comments

Popular Posts