La Folle- all who wander are not lost

La Folle, Galia Alena mixed media painting
La Folle- all who wander are not lost...
 "In the middle of the journey of our life, I found myself within in a dark wood where the straight road had been lost." Dante 
∞
This one took awhile to finish as I had started her before I broke my arm and then, appropriately, I did a bit of my own wandering...

This painting speaks of the journey and the possibilities when we risk getting lost, when we take a leap of faith into the unknown and allow ourselves to fly on wings of imagination. She is homage to the tarot's Fool.

She's available here in my Etsy
∞
La Folle, Galia Alena mixed media painting

Comments

  1. Oh i do love this one! that little dog is wonderful (as is the entire painting)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment, I am always so delighted to see them.
Bisous
Gxx

Popular Posts