30 Faces in 30 Days- a new challenge
|Day 1 & 2|
- Rule 1- there are no rules ;), only guidelines, an opening, an opportunity, a container for mark making and growth
- Guideline 2- Paint a face a day
- Guideline 3- Try new things, different ways, different palettes, different brush strokes, different feels.
- Guideline 4- Try the same painting again, this time pushing it further, past that point you stopped at last time out of fear of losing it.
- Guideline 5- Stayed aware and observant but detached.
- Guideline 6- Offer them up daily (facebook & and in my shop) as part of the detachment practice, all of them and at a reduced price- release them, let them go.
- Guideline 7- be kind to yourself, some days will be harder to show up, and then, of course, there is life, allow for life.
|I'm loving playing with colour, under painting and accents and glows, using colours which don't usually make it onto my palette like the magenta below, so I want to play with that some more. It is the brush strokes that I really want to get more comfortable with- being more confident with their application and just leaving them, not blending,|
|Day 5 & 7|
And a big shout out to inspiration from Flowrsinherhair, who is on the home stretch for a Face A Day for a Year challenge, I can't even begin to imagine, and Gillian, who is always inspiring but specifically did her own challenge a few months back and planted the seed for my own. Thank you ladies for shining brightly Xx
|Day 8, 9 & 10|