The Year so far

Galia Alena visual poet

I spent most of January not painting nearly as much as I had planned but rather re-conceptualising and re-designing my website - a rabbit hole I slipped into (or perhaps fell flat on my face into) and wasn't released from until the labyrinth had been traversed and all the cyber dragons slayed. I did come up for air and have these 3 paintings to show for it (and there was some wonderful school holidays adventures with the little peeps too).

Galia Alena Dream Catcher Keepr of the Dreams
Keeper of Dreams
 We are all blood and bone, 
delicate as petals
and held together by stars

Galia Alena Earth Queen, Empress
Earth Queen


She who holds and releases
Portal and vessel
That sex which is not one.
Always full to exploding
Ever empty and ready

Gateway of creation
Red lips, blood, womb,
tall grass, bare foot,
toes in the mud,
not afraid to bleed,
to let go,
to give
life

I've popped some  little mini classes on the new site (including a few free ones)  and below is a glimpse of what my new virtual digs look like- doors now open www.galiaalena.com   Pop on by :)

Comments

Popular Posts