A Watercolour a Day
|Day 1 through to 6|
- Firstly- no rules (so if I miss a day or stop altogether the art police wont come and cart me away and better still, I wont guilt myself).
- Quick and loose- no attachments, no trying to make "art"
- Exploration of the medium
- Keep it fun and playful- no mistakes possible
- Follow the books prompts but with my own twist as it unfolds :)
|Day 7 through to 12|
|View from here (that's my studio through the window that I wish I was in)|
If you want to play along, here is the book along with two other inspiring watercolour books I love (click on the images for a look inside).