Spectrum- Holistic Visual Journaling Workshop
This journey is about connecting with
BODY as guide and ally,
ART as intuitive, expressive oracle,
and NATURE as provider of love, lesson, abundance and belonging.
Each month has a new theme, working through the body, devoted to awakening, exploring, deepening & celebrating the innate wisdom within YOU. I will be contributing to the first month "OPEN", a theme that is very consistent with my own journal work and beliefs about that but the going first is going to be pushing against my own edges, not necessarily a bad thing, we all need stretching. I'm really looking forward to doing all the months and all the lessons in my own journal (more about that in my lesson). I do hope you'll join us if this is calling you, it's going to be AWEsome and INspiring. To find out more and check out who else is contributing to this amazing course pop over HERE
A 10 month online, self-guided Holistic* Visual Journaling exploration
Spectrum is a collective of 30+ holistic-minded artists, healers and visionaries that have come together to offer a 10 month online workshop in which you will create a visual field guide devoted to awakening, exploring, deepening & celebrating the innate wisdom within YOU.
- A 10 month membership to the Spectrum Community via a private facebook group, with ongoing engagement questions
- 11 rich pdf SPECTRUM guides sent directly to member’s inboxes once a month ~packed with project, workshop, activity, wisdom, prompt, poetry and inspiration, shared via text, video, image and audio - from over 30 artist & healer contributors (2-4 contributors per month)
- Each month will also contain an in-depth introduction to the month’s Body~Connection theme & Visual Journaling mini-workshop with Hali Karla
- 3 Live Spreecast meet-ups for the SPECTRUM Community, which will be recorded and available to watch at a later date for those who can’t attend
- Optional flickr group for sharing creative works
I'll be drawing the winner of Calling in the Elements (pop your name in the singing bowl here if you haven't already) and sharing about a journaling process inspired by Spectrum in a couple of days.